A particular area of weakness is with small establishments, which shed jobs every month since August 2022. Automatic Data Processing Inc. does not currently have any hardcopy reports on AnnualReports.com. Click the button below to request a report when hardcopies become available. The data ingestion specialist’s latest platform update focuses on enabling users to ingest high volumes of data to fuel real-time… DAM systems offer a central repository for rich media assets and enhance collaboration within marketing teams.
The system support team handles the day-to-day operation in the data center such as system maintenance, back-ups, and batch processing for approximately forty different county agencies. The Department of Information Technology administers and supports local area networks . Last, the software support team manages and supports a help desk for all computer related problems in the mainframe and PC environments. The services provided by the the Department of Information Technology provide data sharing and resource compatibility for centralizing county computing services.
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. provides cloud-based human capital management solutions worldwide. It operates in two segments, Employer Services and Professional Employer Organization . The Employer Services segment offers strategic, cloud-based platforms, and human resources outsourcing solutions. Its offerings include payroll, benefits administration, talent management, HR management, workforce management, insurance, retirement, and compliance services, as well as integrated HCM solutions.
- In 1961, the company changed its name to Automatic Data Processing, Inc. , and began using punched card machines, check printing machines, and mainframe computers.
- Actual performance results may vary depending on specific configurations and operating conditions.
- Also in 1970, the company’s stock transitioned from trading on American Stock Exchange to trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Formerly called ADP Dealer Services, CDK Global was formed October 1, 2014 and provides technology services to automotive dealerships, as well as vehicle manufacturers.In 2010, ADP acquired the automotive marketing company Cobalt.
- Automatic Data Processing, Inc. provides cloud-based human capital management solutions worldwide.
Exchanges report short interest twice a month.Percent of FloatTotal short positions relative to the number of shares available to trade. The market capitalization sometimes referred as Marketcap, is the value of a publicly listed company. In most cases it can be easily calculated by multiplying the share price with the amount of outstanding shares.
The Automatic Data Processing, Inc NER provides a high-frequency, weekly measure of U.S. private-sector employment. In addition, it presents regular measures of wages or earnings for defined samples or segments of the U.S. workforce. Automatic Data Processing, Inc. is an American provider of human resources management software and services, headquartered in Roseland, New Jersey. With the acquisition of Itel Corp.’s Autadex division in 1980, ADP began developing another auto-related business line, now known as Automotive Claims Services.
Claims Service, whose clients included most of the major insurance companies, brought in about five percent of ADP revenues in the early 1990s. In 1993, the “Other” group, which, along with Claims, counts such minor activities as network, general accounting, and wholesale distribution, as well as overseas payroll services , registered six percent of revenues as opposed to nine percent in fiscal 1992. However, the “Other” contribution may have been somewhat understated because this category was also the place for certain corporate accounting adjustments. Just prior to offering its stock on Wall Street, ADP went to Wall Street to drum up business.
Recently Viewed Tickers
Join thousands of traders who make more informed decisions with our premium features. To ensure our website performs well for all users, the SEC monitors the frequency of requests for SEC.gov https://adprun.net/ to ensure automated searches do not impact the ability of others to access SEC.gov content. We reserve the right to block IP addresses that submit excessive requests. Current guidelines limit users to a total of no more than 10 requests per second, regardless of the number of machines used to submit requests.
- Adaptable HCM designed to drive people performance and keep ahead of continual change.
- Then, in 1967, Miami Beach-based Computer Services of Florida was purchased.
- We’re seeing robust hiring, which is good for the economy and workers, but pay growth remains quite elevated.
- The report presents change in pay over the past 12 months based on a matched sample of almost 10 million employees.
- More than 75 percent of the payroll clients also used ADP’s tax filing service in which ADP handled the actual submission of tax payments to all levels of government.
- Automatic Data Processing Limited, trading as ADP, is a foreign-owned public company that derives its revenue from the provision of payroll and human resource management products and services.
- ADP has over 600,000 clients worldwide, 40,000 of which use its human capital management software.